Thursday, August 29, 2013

2 Weeks to the Day

So it has been 2 weeks now since the operation.  I have been going out and having fun without any problems.  I still have this weird feeling though... like I feel a kind of tightness over the areas I had treated.  When they removed all of the fat, they replaced it with some sort of liquid that is supposed to slowly remove itself from my body - the idea is that the liquid will go away at the same rate as if you were to lose the fat naturally in an attempt to keep the elasticity of the skin.  It is very strange.  When I push into these areas with my fingers, I can actually move the liquid around and kind of reshape myself.  It is supposed to take a full month for the liquid to go away and for all of the swelling to subside.  As a result of the ability to move the liquid around and me sleeping on my side, one side of my body has changed pretty drastically compared to the opposite side.  It looks very strange in the mirror.  That's all I have for now, but I wanted to make a new post as it has been some time since the last and also give others the knowledge of the incredibly tight feeling around the treated areas.  Im not sure how to describe it really... I don't know exactly where the feeling is coming from (if the skin itself or from inside) as the skin still feels weird to the touch in most areas... almost still numb but its hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment